Navigate to: Admin > Divisions > Website > Settings > Advance Features
Custom Data List is one of the fondly used advanced features in Artifi for Name and Number List. This feature is suitable for uniforms or something that have customization as a group where the team or a group needs names and numbers.
Steps to Assign or Unassign Advanced Feature
1. Website - Advance Feature Settings
To enable the group personalization feature, the Custom Datalist advance feature needs to be enabled at the Website Level in the admin. This feature allows the Shopper to add the data through CSV files. A shopper can download the CSV file and then upload it and the data will reflect on the canvas. The only widgets that are mapped with the custom data list in admin will reflect on the canvas.
Following are the steps to enable the settings:
- Hover on the “Admin” main menu and click on the “Website” submenu.
- On selecting the website sub-menu, all the website lists will be displayed as shown below.
- Click on the “Website Name” link to open the website. Below screen will appear.
- Click on the “Settings” navigation on the left panel highlighted above. Below screen will appear.
- Click on “Advance Features” on the left navigation and select the checkbox “Custom Datalist” highlighted on the above screen in red.
2. Add Widget Key In Rule
The Widget Key should be added to the rule to map it with the Custom Datalist in the product for Group Personalization. Also, in the Rule Can Scale and Can Move should be OFF. On selecting the website sub-menu, all the website lists will be displayed as shown below.
Following are the steps to add a Widget Key in Rule.
- Hover on the “Merchandise” menu and select the “Rule” as shown below.
- A list of rules will appear. Click on the rule where the Widget Key needs to be added. A widget key can be added while creating the rule.
- Click on the “Rule Name” link to open the rule and add the “Widget Key” as shown below.
- Similarly, add the “Widget Key” to all the text rules where the group personalization (Name and Number List / Custom Datalist) text needs to be shown and assign the rule to the template.
3. Assign Updated Rule to Template
Once the widget key is added to all the rules assigned to a particular template. Now reassign the rule to the template.
Following are the steps to re-assign the rules in templates:
- Go to the "Merchandise >> Template"
- A template list will appear.
- Open the template by clicking on the template name link highlighted on the above screen. Select the text widget and click on the “Assign” button that is visible on the right panel as shown below.
- Once you click on the assign button a popup will appear, check for the rule by scrolling the list in the popup where the Widget Key is added.
- Click on the “Done” button and the rules will be re-assigned.
- Repeat the above steps for all the widgets in the template where the custom data list needs to be mapped.
4. Map Widget Key with Custom Datalist on a Product
- Hover on “Merchandise” and click on the “Product Setup”.
- A product list will appear.
- Open the product by clicking on the product link highlighted above, where the group personalization is required.
- Click on the "Custom Data List" on the left navigation as highlighted on the above screen. Following are the steps to perform on the above screen.
- Add the "Custom Data List Name" in the first field.
- Select the radio button "Enable" for the "Custom Data Features".
- Click on the "Save" button from the top right corner of the page.
- Once the data is saved, a success message will appear and a row will appear to map the widget with a column that will appear on the CSV file.
- Add the "Column Name", select the "Widget Type as Widget" from the drop-down and add the "Display Order".
- After adding the first row click on the "Save" button. A success message will appear.
- Similarly, map all the widgets that need to be grouped with the group personalization. Below is an example that has been set up for Group Personalisation.
Once all the widget mapping is done. Launch the Product to add value to the designer.