Navigate to: Admin > Website > Edit Website > Settings > Advance Features > Auto Crop
This is an advanced feature which allows the website user to crop the added image in the design by selecting the image. Defined Image aspect ratio from the used image rule will reflect on the designer to auto crop. Crop features can be used when the toolbar is present in advance features. Both crop and toolbar are interdependent with each other. Select Allow Crop and Auto Crop.
Assigning the Crop Feature From the Artifi Admin
- After Assigning the advanced crop features. Go to the product view rule properties or directly to the image rule properties from rules and templates whichever place you want to define the advanced crop feature.
- Go to image rules and select the Allow Crop and Auto Crop options.
- Click on the Save button in product view or on the image rule properties from rules and template section wherever you want to set this image rules.
Example Crop Workflow
- Open the product image on the designer.
- Select the image that you want to crop.
- The toolbar will appear with the defined ratio of crop icon on it.
- Click on the Crop icon. Below screen will appear.
- Crop it according to your requirement and then click on the Crop button.
- Image will be cropped and the cropped image will reflect in the design.