Navigate to: Admin > Website > Edit Website > Settings > Advance Features > Error Logger
This is an advanced feature where a website user can see a warning if the image is over-scaled. The yellow triangle will appear on over scaling the image. The additional steps after assigning the Error Logger feature in admin are listed below:
Steps to Enable Error Logger from the Artifi Admin
- After assigning the advanced features. Go to the product view rule properties or directly to the image rule properties from the rules and the templates whichever place you want to define the advance show warning? feature.
- Go to images rules and select "Show warning?" option.
- Click on the Save button to save the rule.
Example Error Logger Workflow
- Open the product image on the designer.
- Select the Image and overscale the image by holding the corner of the image.
- If the Error Logger is given in the advanced feature then the image will have red outlines and yellow warning on the image.