Navigate To: Merchandise > Product Setup > Define Views > Assign Template
Multiple templates can be assigned in this section. Different dimensions templates can be assigned to a view. The templates are filtered here with the canvas diminutions. In this section the template can be searched through the template name and the template code. The template larger than the image size in the basic details won't show in this list. Canvas area should always be lesser than the image used in the basic product details page.
Steps to Add a View Using One or More Templates
1. Select Define Views on left navigation.
2. Click on the Add New button.
3. Enter the view name and click on the Assign Template button if the product has a template.
4. Below screen will appear when you click on the Assign Template button.
5. Select the template from drop down by dimension.
5. Search for the template by adding the name of the template in the "Name" field or search through the template "Code" or directly scroll the page to see the template name.
6. Select the template checkbox that you want to assign.
7. Select the default radio button for the template that you want to keep as a default template to load for website users.
8. Enter Display Order as 1 and 2 to show the template in a particular sequence in front designer for website users.
9. Click on the save button on the upper right corner of the page. After Saving below the screen will appear: