Navigate To: Merchandise > Product Setup > Views > Start Artification > Global Setting
Steps to Set Global Rule using Global Settings
The rule which is assigned in the Global Settings is called a global rule. If the global rule is assigned, the user can add a number of graphics in the design area i.e. canvas area.
- If template type is selected as mixed then Global Setting button will be available if not individual widgets rules need to be defined by adding the widget.
- Click on the Global Setting button. When you select Global Setting Below screen will appear to set the properties of text and image.
- Once you click on the Global Setting button below screen will appear.
- Select Allow Text checkbox below screen will appear to set the properties.
- Set all the text rules as done while adding text rules to create a private rule or assign the rules which is created in the rule section
- Similarly you can set the global images and circle text from the next tab after a click on the Global Settings button.