Navigate to: Merchandise > Clipart > "Clipart Images" Link Action > "Add New" Action > "Add Clipart" Action
Steps to Add Clipart
- Hover on "Merchandise", from the top menu bar in the admin.
- Choose the "Clipart" sub-menu under Merchandise Menu.
- A list of clipart families will appear. If there is no family created, the page will be blank with "No Records Found".
- Click on Clipart Images from the Manage column.
- Another page will appear. Click on the "Add New" button and a popup will appear.
- A pop-up will appear to add images. Click on the "Add Clipart" button.
- Choose the folder where the clipart images are kept.
- Select the images from the folder and click on the "Open" button. It will be added to the list in the "Add New Clipart" dialogue boxes as shown below.
- Click on the "Start Upload" button.
- Clipart images will be uploaded and will be added to a particular clipart family.
- On the above screen, png and jpg images are uploaded.
- Similarly, the emb and DST files can also be uploaded. Emb and DST are the embroidery files, these cliparts are denoted with EMB on the top left corner of the clipart image shown below.
- There are three types of images that can be uploaded here.
These images are displayed on the designer and can be viewed on the browser. Users can view these images on the canvas which is utilized to customize the product on the website.
These images are used for printing purposes as they are high-resolution images and are included in the output file. These images are uploaded in the sink with the preview images.
These are the images used to display against the clipart images in the admin. These images do not display on the canvas. This is a thumbnail image that is used instead of preview images provisioned for the selection, however on its selection preview image will be added to the canvas.
- Note: After a Clipart is added, the fields for Name, Code, and Display Order can be updated. On updation, it will have a direct effect on the product rules on which it is used.
- After a Clipart is Added, the fields for Display Image and Print Image can be updated. On updation of the display and print image, it will have a direct effect on the rules of the product on which it is used.