Clipart images are the in-house images provisioned to the website user to design their products. Cliparts added in admin in the clipart section need to be associated with the rule to show it on the website.
- Clipart image extensions like png, jpeg, and jpg can be uploaded and utilized for the decoration method as screenprint, heat transfer, and laser.
- Clipart with extension emb and DST is utilized for embroidery. These cliparts are termed as pre-digitized cliparts.
- The print file can be uploaded in case of the high-resolution images that needs to be included in the output. The image extensions like .pdf, .eps, .svg, and ai can be used as a print files. These are the vector files that can be uploaded as a print image.
- Clipars are also used for the default design to show it on the first load of the product.
- Once the cliparts are uploaded from the clipart section, they can be associated with the image rule. The default clipart can be set as a default design in the template through the rule.
- Cliparts are categorized by the clipart family and they can be displayed on the designer on the website.
- Display thumbnail images can be uploaded against the clipart. So while designing the user will select the thumbnail and the clipart will be added to the canvas. It is the image instead of the original clipart.
- Print Image is a high-resolution image utilized for printing purposes, uploaded in the print section of the clipart along with the preview clipart.