Navigate to : Merchandise > Clipart > “Add New” Action
Steps to Add a Clipart Family
- Hover on "Merchandise", from the top menu bar in admin.
- Choose "Cliparts" sub menu under the Merchandise menu.
- Click on the "Add New" button. Below screen will appear.
- Add the details in the required field.
- Save progress using the "Save" button. Clipart Family will be added.
Clipart Family Field Details
|Field Name||Field Descriptions|
|Clipart Family Name||Clipart Family Name is to categorise cliparts in sections. Name is an identification of the place where the cliparts are kept. Example: Logos.|
If the name of the clipart family is Logos then all the logo images will go in this family.
Clipart Family Display Name
|This clipart name will be displayed on the designer.|
|Clipart Family Code ||This unique code will be used if there is any customization in any of the products.|
|Display Image||Upload a display image for the clipart family to be displayed. This is the category of the clipart where the folder will have a display image.|
The client code is a new feature which enables the User to identify a particular Clip art family for the client within the admin.
If the user has multiple customers then with the help of the client code the user can identify which Clip art family set is assigned to a particular client.
Note: This feature is available as per the requirement of the Customer.
|Category||Select the category under which this clipart is created. This is to sort the clipart by category.|
|Select Family Type|
There are two types of family public:
1. Public:- If Public is selected then it will be available to assign it in the front designer.
2. Private:- If private is selected then it will be available to admin users where an admin user can use this private cliparts for showing it in default design.