This document describes how one will integrate the Artifi Engine in Magento 2.3 website. We assume that the customer has a Magento website ready and has the Artifi-Magento Module.
The first section ONE TIME INSTALLATION OF PERSONALIZE MODULE will walk you through the steps required for setting up the module in the Magento server.
The second section ADMINISTRATION AND PRODUCT SETUP tells you the steps required for linking a product with Artifi Engine.
And the last section MODULE FUNCTIONALITY IMPACTS IN MAGENTO covers the impact or changes one will observe for Artifi products in the website, cart, and admin panel.
Magento Versions Used For Testing
Supported Magento Product Types
Point to Consider
This module overrides the following views, so if any other Magento module is also trying to override any of these views then you may have to fix the conflicts between the two modules manually. Those views are:
- Product Listing/Category Page
- Product Detail Page
- Shopping Cart Page
- Checkout Success Page
- Admin Panel - Order Page
- Mini Cart
- Order Details
- Search Results
- Customer - My Account Page
- Product Compare Page
- Product List / Search Result / Category Page: Added Personalize button for personalizable products depending on product personalization settings.
- Product Detail Page: Added Personalize button for personalizable products depending on product personalization settings.
- Shopping Cart: Added Edit Link (for editing personalized design) and Preview Link for personalized cart items.
- Mini Cart: Added Edit Link (for editing personalized design) and Preview Link for personalized cart items.
- My Orders: On reordering orders which have personalized items, the new design will be generated for the reordered cart items.
- Order Detail Page: Preview link added for personalized order items.
- Compare Products: Added Personalize button for personalizable products depending on product personalization settings.
- Wish list: Preview Link for personalized items.-Adding personalized item from the wishlist will result in personalized item reflected in cart
- Personalization Popup: Popup appears on click of personalize button. Here customization / personalization will take place using artifi engine. The initial call is set within this template where magento calls / requests product personalization to artifi server. After customization is done, all product information is collected from the artifi engine and added as product or quote item options to ordered product items. The design information is saved to artifi_personalize_design database table also. Same applies when any Personalized product is in the Edit state.
- Preview Personalized product Details: Conditions are applied at template level so that wherever there is a need to preview personalized product, magento initialize a call to artifi server with some basic details related to product like design id, website id so that artifi engine will identify product and will provide the product preview for the same.