Navigate to: Website > Settings > Analytics Settings
Steps to Integrate with Artifi
- Please create a google analytics account first.
- Once the setup is done for a particular google analytics account a script or a tracking code is made available. This tracking code is also available by clicking on the Google Analytics Admin > Tracking code under the Property panel.
- Then you need to add this tracking code(or script) into the Artifi’s admin section in the Analytics settings page in Artifi Admin (as shown in the following snippet):
Event Tracking in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Please create a Google tag manager account.
- Once the setup is done for an account in GTM another script would be made available which needs to be added into the Artifi admin.
- Then the Google Tag Manager script would be required to be added in the Artifi Admin. Following are the steps to setup the same: How and where to add the script in admin?
- Once the GTM account is created then the common variable is required, it needs to be created. Here are the steps to follow in order to create a common variable. This common variable would help fire events on all the pages. For all the events we need to have one common variable. It is for the purpose of specifying that to which website we are accessing.
- Now to track the event it's advised that you create the tags and trigger pairs for each event tracking based on the requirement.
Following is a the default event list supported in Artifi Admin and tracked by using the Google Analytics :
Text Controls Bold
Text Controls Italic
|Text: Horizontal Align Invoked
Text: Horizontal-Left Align
|Text: Horizontal-Center Align
|Text: Horizontal-Right Align
|Text: Vertical Align Invoked
Text: Vertical-Top Align
Text: Vertical-Middle Align
|Text: Vertical-Bottom Align
Text Stroke Color
|Add To Cart
Start over design
Share It on Facebook
Share It on Twitter
Share It on Pinterest
Save Design Cancelled
Image Widget : Upload Image From Computer
|Image Widget : Upload Image From Facebook
|Image Widget : Upload Image From Instagram
|Image Widget : Upload Image From Dropbox
|Image Widget : Upload Image From Flickr
|Add a Graphic
Preview and Edit events are not supported.
- To enable all Google Analytics tags on existing designer, it may need some custom work on the layout.
- Once the proper tags and triggers are created for a specific event tracking it is best advised to preview and publish them. (Otherwise it will show a 404 error on the page you are trying to load these tags i.e tag manager script will not be loaded).
- To publish the container you just need to click on the submit button beside the Preview button on the tag manager screen.
Reports in Google Analytics
Where to see the reports in Google analytics screen?
- Go to the Google Analytics dashboard.
- Click on Real Time > Events > for a general report.
- Click on Behaviour > Events > for a detailed report.