Navigate to : Merchandise > Font Family > “Add New” Action
Steps to Add Custom Embroidery Fonts
- Hover on Merchandise, from the top menu bar in the admin.
- Choose the Font Family sub-menu under the Merchandise Menu.
- Click on the Add New button.
- After clicking on Add New below screen will appear. Select Enable Embroidery Font checkbox on this screen.
- Fill in all the details explain in the below tabular format.
|Display Name||Name of the font to be displayed on the designer.|
|Code||The code is to be used for additional pricing which needs to be handled on the E-commerce end. It is an identifier for the custom development related to the custom embroidery fonts.|
|Enable Embroidery Font||The checkbox needs to be selected for the custom embroidery font.|
Note: On uploading an embroidery font, it takes around 6 to 7 working days to be converted it into embroidery-usable fonts. Contact the administrator to utilize the font as embroidery as it is chargeable.
|Font Image||Upload a transparent image with the exact visualization of the text in it to display it to the end user. Font Image should be of 200 x 50 pixels dimensions in .png format.|
|Font Style||Admin user needs to upload all the required font styles Regular, Bold, Italic, and Bold Italic .ttf files. If the font style is not present then add only the ones that are available. On the designer, only the uploaded font style will work.|
- Once the details are added. Click on the "Save" button to save the progress.
Note: Embroidery Custom Fonts can be utilized for embroidery as well as other decoration method.