Navigate to : Merchandise > Font Family > “Add New” Action
Steps to Add a Custom Embroidery Font Family and Fonts
- Hover on Merchandise, from the top menu bar in the admin.
- Choose the Font Family sub-menu under the Merchandise Menu.
- Click on the Add New button.
- After clicking on Add new below screen will appear.
- Fill in all the details explain in the below tabular format.
Field Name Descriptions Display Name Name of the font to be displayed on the designer. Code The code is to be used for additional pricing which needs to be handled on the E-commerce end. It is an identifier for the custom development related to the custom embroidery fonts. Enable Embroidery Font The checkbox needs to be selected for the custom embroidery font.
Note: On uploading an embroidery font, it takes around 6 to 7 working days to be converted it into embroidery-usable fonts.
Font Image Upload a transparent image with the exact visualization of the text in it to display it to the end user. Font Style Admin user needs to upload all the required font style .ttf files.
- Once the details are added. Click on the save button in the top right corner of the page.