Navigate to: Merchandise > Font Family
Following are the 2 types of custom fonts that can be added in Artifi admin.
- Artifi Custom Fonts - These fonts can be utilized for screenprint, laser, heat transfer, and other non-embroidery decoration methods.
- Embroidery Custom Fonts - These fonts can be utilized for embroidery as well as screenprint, laser, heat transfer, and other non-embroidery decoration methods.
Points to Remembers
- .ttf (TrueType Font) files are used for Artifi as well as Embroidery Custom Fonts. Embroidery fonts uploaded from this section take around 6 to 7 working days to be converted into usable embroidery fonts.
- A Font Family can be updated/edited if it is not used in the Font Set. To update/edit Fonts used in Font Sets, remove their association with the Font Set.
- Font Family can be deleted if it is not associated with the Font Set. To delete Fonts used in Font Sets, remove their association with the Font Set.
- Custom Font Work Flow - Custom Fonts can be assigned to Font Set, Font Set to Text Rule, Text Rule to Template, Template to Views, and Views to Product. (Custom Font >> Font Set >> Text Rule >>Template >> View >> Product).