Navigate to: Merchandise > Font Family
Artifi supports custom fonts using the .TTF (TrueType Font) file type.
In Artifi, a Font Family is used when assigning custom fonts. Multiple Font Families can be organized into a Font Set. The Font Set is what is associated with a Text Rule where the Artifi Administrator can choose any fonts in the Font Set for use by the shopper.
- A Font Family can be updated/edited if it is not used in the Font Set.
- If a Font Family is used in a Font Set then it cannot be updated. If you want to update the Font Family then you will have to remove the association from the font set.
- Font Family can be deleted if it is not used in the Font Set.
- If a Font Family is used in a font set then it cannot be deleted. If you want to delete the Font Family then you will have to remove the association from the Font Set.
- We track the embroidery and system fonts through the font code to differentiate both the type of fonts.