Navigate to : Merchandise > Font Family > “Add New” Action
Steps to Add an Artifi Custom Fonts
- Hover on "Merchandise", from the top menu bar in the admin.
- Choose the "Font Family" sub-menu under the Merchandise Menu.
- Click on the "Add New" button.
- After clicking on Add New below screen will appear.
- Fill in all the details explained in the below tabular format.
Field Name Descriptions Display Name Name of the font to be displayed on the designer. Code The code is unique values for each font. The code is to be used for additional pricing which needs to be handled on the E-commerce end. It is an identifier for the custom development related to the custom embroidery fonts. Enable Embroidery Font Do not select the checkbox if the font is not being used for embroidery. To create an Embroidery Font Set follow the steps mentioned in this link. Font Image Upload a transparent image with the exact visualization of the text in it to display it to the end user. Font Image should be of 200 x 50 pixels dimensions in .png format. Font Style Admin user needs to upload all the required font styles Regular, Bold, Italic, and Bold Italic .ttf files. If the font style is not present then add only the ones that are available. On the designer, only the uploaded font style will work.
- After entering all the details click on the save button.
- Font Family will be added to the list of fonts and a message will be displayed as Font has been updated successfully.
- To view the added font list, click on the "Font Family" on the left navigation panel.
Note: Artifi custom fonts will not be visible for the embroidery decoration method.