Configuring Website - Linking with Artifi Engine
Log in to the Admin Panel and go to System>Configuration. Then click on the Product Personalization tab under the Catalog tab. Now put the Web API Domain Name, Web API Client Key, and Website ID provided by the artifi labs. These settings are mandatory. See the below screenshot for the sample settings:
Configuring Artifi Product in Magento - Linking with Artifi Engine
To make the product a Personalize product: Need to select “Yes” as an option for Personalization Allowed
Personalization Allowed Setting
This setting is located under the product’s Personalization Tab
- If Personalization Allowed is set to “Yes” then the product will act as a personalized product.
- If Personalization Allowed is set to “No” then the product will act like a normal product.
Personalization Required Setting
There is another setting “Personalization Required”
- If Personalization Allowed is set to “Yes” and If Personalization Required is set to “Yes” then the product will act as a personalized product only, which means, a product needs to go through personalization functionality before adding to the cart.
- If Personalization Allowed is set to “Yes” and If Personalization Required is set to “No” then the product will act as a personalized product as well as a normal product, which means, an end-user can even personalize it or can add it directly to cart without making any personalization.
Refer below the screen for personalization settings for the product.
Types of Products Supported for Personalization
As these settings are global in scope, the product will be having above mentioned settings related to product personalization for all types of products in Magento but will work only for the above-mentioned product types.
- Note: The SKU of the product must always match with the SKU of the product on the Artifi server (both for simple and configurable products). Example: If Magento is having a Simple product with SKU as “artifi” then Artifi Server also needs to have a product set with the same SKU as “artifi”.
If Magento product has its configurable product with SKU “artifi-config” and its associated products (Variants) SKU as “artifi-config-red” and “artifi-config-blue” then Artifi server also needs same parent product SKU (SKU is also known as productcode as in Artifi Engine) as “artifi-config” and its associated (variants) product’s SKU as “artifi-config-red” and “artifi-config-blue”.