Configuring Website - Linking with Artifi Engine
Login to the admin Panel and go to System>Configuration. Then click on the Product Personalization tab under Catalog tab. Now put the Web API Domain Name, Web API Client Key and Website ID provided by the artifi labs. These settings are mandatory. See below screenshot for the sample settings:
Configuring Artifi Product in Magento - Linking with Artifi Engine
To make the product a Personalize product: Need to select “Yes” as the option for Personalization Allowed
- If Personalization Allowed is set to “Yes” then the product will act as a personalized product.
- If Personalization Allowed is set to “No” then the product will act as a normal product.
Personalization Required Setting
- If Personalization Allowed is set to “Yes” and If Personalization Required is set to “Yes” then the product will act as a personalized product only, means, product need to be go through personalization functionality before adding to cart.
- If Personalization Allowed is set to “Yes” and If Personalization Required is set to “No” then the product will act as a personalized product as well as normal product, means, end user can even personalize it or can add directly to cart without making any personalization.
Refer below screen for personalization settings for the product.
Types of Products Supported for Personalization
As these settings are global in scope, product will be having above mentioned settings related to product personalization for all types of products in Magento, but will work only for above mentioned product types.
- Note: The SKU of the product must always match with the sku of the product on the artifi server (both for simple and configurable products). Example: If Magento is having a Simple product with sku as “artifi” then Artifi Server also need to have product set with same sku as “artifi”.
If Magento product is having its configurable product with sku “artifi-config” and its associated products (Variants) sku as “artifi-config-red” and “artifi-config-blue” then Artifi server also need same parent product sku (sku is also known as productcode as in Artifi Engine) as “artifi-config” and its associated (variants) product’s sku as “artifi-config-red” and “artifi-config-blue”.