As the Artifi Module is compatible with CE 1.9 and/or EE 1.14 being already a responsive theme, Artifi module also supports full responsive layout for each of the Artifi features.
- Note: Need to set “rwd” as its default package and theme as “artifi” as some of the templates are set through this theme. If it is a need to use another theme then one should apply the changes done for the template files within “artifi” theme to their own theme template files.
Set "Artifi Theme" as Theme
As the “Artifi” theme is a theme, we need to set the theme from admin configuration as mentioned below:
Goto: system->configuration->General(Tab)->Design and in Themes section put “artifi” as our default theme as per shown in below screenshot.
If we need to set another theme into “rwd” package other then “artifi”, then we need to implement all changes related to Artifi functionality from the template files which are currently under “artifi” theme into the template files which are within the theme which we are going to use. For example: from the above screenshot, if we do not have any theme to use then we need to set “artifi” as default theme and all template files which are overridden from “artifi” will be used. But, if we need to use say “anotherthemename” which is already having some functionality and changes is it is overriding below files, and then we need to implement Artifi functionality from “artifi” template files into the files which are under “anotherthemename”.
rwd\artifi\template\catalog\product\list.phtml to rwd\ anotherthemename \template\catalog\product\list.phtml rwd\artifi\template\checkout\onepage.phtml to rwd\ anotherthemename \template\checkout\onepage.phtml rwd\artifi\template\checkout\onepage\review\item.phtml to rwd\ anotherthemename \template\checkout\onepage\review\item.phtml rwd\artifi\template\sales\order\view.phtml to rwd\ anotherthemename \template\sales\order\view.phtml
We are just overriding 4 files from the “artifi” theme which are mentioned above. If default theme is set as “artifi” then following screens shows its usage:
- Search listing (If you search for any product or sku from search box)
- One page checkout (order review).
3. My Orders (Account) – Order detail page / view order
Use: It is the template file for mini cart representation, and it is loading through artifi layout file - rwd\default\layout\artifi\personalize.xml Usage in the following screenshot with a mark in red:
- -rwd/default/template/artifi/product/view/addtocart.phtml Use: It has been used in the product view page (product detail page) for “Add to Cart” or “Personalize button functionality”. Usage in the following screenshot with a mark in red:
Files Based on base/default when rwd/default Exist
- These files are based off of base/default when they should be off of rwd/default
These are just referenced template files and its layout has not been set for artifi functionality. It can be used for implementing or extending the functionality if required. It is just for reference.
- Is this theme used anywhere?
Yes, it is used for some of the template files for file-based overriding.
- For search result listing page.
- For one-page checkout.
- For My accounts / order details page.
All other template files are set through rwd\default\layout\artifi\personalize.xml Within rwd\default\template\artifi.
Website Client Id is actually the Unique Client Key in Artifi Dashboard. Yes that’s correct, you get this Client Key:
Goto: Artifi Login > Admin > Company Profile
- Website Code is the numeric ID for a Website in Artifi Dashboard (found this in URL)
This understanding is also correct, this numeric Id is currently only visible in URL when you go to Artifi Login > Admin > Website > Click on “Edit” action of a website