Navigate To: Merchandise > Templates
Steps to Add a Widget to a Template
1. There are three widgets that users can add for the default engine i.e. Text, Arc Text, and Image widget on the canvas.
- For the Embroidery engine, only text and image widget can be added. Arc Text cannot be added for the embroidery engine. If the user has selected the embroidery decoration method in the template Arc Text vertical tab will not appear.
2. Click on the horizontal tab to add Text, Image, Arc Text widget.
3. Click on Add Text, Add Image or Add Arc Text button.
4. Widget will be added. Assign the Rules by clicking on the Assign button.
5. A pop up will appear. Rules will be displayed as per the default engine and the embroidery engine. If the default engine is selected in the template, all the default engines will be displayed in the popup. If the embroidery engine is selected in the template only the embroidery rule will appear.
6. Select the rules or search the rules which need to be assigned to the particular widget.
7 Select and click on the OK button. The rule will be assigned to the widget.
8. Similarly Image, Arc Text Widgets can be added for the default engine. If the embroidery engine is selected Arc Text vertical tab will not appear to add Arc Text widget.