Configuring Website - Linking with Artifi Engine
Login to the Admin Panel and go to Module & Services > Find “Artifi”. Then click on the Configure button.
You will land on the Artif Module Setting page.
Now put the Web API Domain Name, Web API Client Key, Website ID provided by the artifi labs. These settings are mandatory. See below screenshot for the sample settings:
Below is the description of each setting:
- Website Code: Website code of your website added in Artifi admin.
- WebAPI Client Key: Client key authorization of Artifi client of the project.
- Rest API Base URL: Rest API is used for the calling API for Artifi admin data.
- Artifi JS URL: Artifi JS for initializing personalize iFrame.
- Update User API: Calling API for update userID in Artifi Admin.
- Design PDF API: API for downloading pdf of personalized images.
- Design XML API: API for downloading the Personalize data using XML.
- Status: This is a very important field for the module it should be saved as “enable”.
- Show Button On Product List: This option will enable the personalize button on category product list page if you don't want to show button then leave it as “disable”.
Configuring Artifi Product in Prestashop - Linking with Artifi Engine
To make the product as a Personalized product: Need to select “Yes” as an option for Personalization Allowed Setting under the product’s Personalization Option.
- If Personalization Allowed is set to “Yes” then the product will act as a personalized product.
- If Personalization Allowed is set to “No” then the product will act like a normal product.
Personalization Required Setting
- If Personalization Allowed is set to “Yes” and If Personalization Required is set to “Yes” then the product will act as a personalized product only, means, the product needs to go through personalization functionality before adding to cart.
- If Personalization Allowed is set to “Yes” and If Personalization Required is set to “No” then the product will act as a personalized product as well as normal product, means, the end user can even personalize it or can add directly to cart without making any personalization.
Types of products support for personalization
- Simple - With no combination
- Combination Product
As these settings are global in scope, the product will be having above mentioned settings related to product personalization for all catalog products in Prestashop.
- Note: The SKU of the product must always match with the SKU of the product on the artifi server (both for simple and combination products).
- Example: If Prestashop is having a Simple product with SKU as “artifi” then Artifi Server also needs to have a product set with the same SKU as “artifi”.
If Prestashop product is having its combinations available in a product with SKU “artifi-config” and its combination products SKU as “artifi-config-red” and “artifi-config-blue” then Artifi server also need same parent product SKU
(SKU is also known as product code as in Artifi Engine) as “artifi-config” and its associated (combination) product’s SKU as “artifi-config-red” and “artifi-config-blue”.