This document describes how one will integrate the Artifi Engine in Prestashop website. We assume that the customer has a Prestashop website ready and has the Artifi-Prestashop Module.
The directory structure of the module describes in the below image.
Prestashop Versions Used For Testing
- Prestashop 1.6.20
Supported All Product Types
Point to Consider
This Prestashop Artifi module overrides following folder, so if any other Prestashop module is also trying to override any of these views then you may have to fix the conflicts between two modules manually.
Those views are:
- Prestashop_126.96.36.199\override\classes PaymentModule.php Cart.php
- Prestashop_188.8.131.52\override\controllers\front OrderController.php OrderDetailController.php ParentOrderController.php ProductController.php CategoryController.php
- Prestashop_184.108.40.206\override\controllers\admin AdminProductsController.php AdminOrdersController.php
- Prestashop_220.127.116.11\override\controllers\admin\templates\orders _product_line.php
- Prestashop_18.104.22.168\override\controllers\admin\templates\orders\helpers\view View.php
- Artifi-cart-product.tpl Order-detail.tpl Shopping-cart.tpl Category.tpl Product-list
Backup Your Data
Backup your store database and web directory.
Download and Extract
Download the extension and unzip the extension’s contents on your computer and navigate inside the extracted folder. Always make sure you merge the folders and do not replace the existing folders.
Installation Artifi Personalize Module
After merging the source file in the Prestashop directory you need to install from the Prestashop admin in the module and services section.
- Clear all cache (Advanced Parameters -> Performance)