Navigate to: Admin > Website > “Add New” Action > Basic Details
Steps to Add a Website:
1. Hover on Admin menu, from the top menu bar in the Artifi admin.
2. Choose the sub menu Website under admin Menu.
3. Click on the Add New button.
4. Below screen will appear. Enter complete details.
5. After entering the details Click on "Save" button.
6. The website will be added and a message will appear as a Website has been added successfully.
Following are the explanations for each of the fields on the Basic Details page.
Adding a Website Details:
|Website Name||This identifies the website name in which products can be assigned.|
|Website URL||This is an E-commerce URL.|
|Image Dots Per Inch||The application can validate that an image is not scaled beyond the dpi mentioned here. In the Artifi world, this is called an Error Logger where a warning is shown to the users mentioning that the image has been over-scaled.|
|Website Email Id||This email will be triggered whenever a "Request a Quote" functionality is used.|
Active: Products assigned will be visible to this particular website.
Inactive: Products assigned will not be visible to this particular website.
|Domain & Price Details|
Web API Accessible Domain/IP or IP Range: Following are the IPs present in the dropdown.
Price Integration URL: URL used to integrate the price and this URL pulls the price from the E-commerce and displays it in Artifi I-frame.
Website Environment: Just a reference to show to an environment where this is being used.