IP and Domain Whitelisting
IPs and Domain or IP Range whitelisting are important so that Artifi can be accessed through those IPs and domains. Also, it needs to be updated whenever there is a change in the IPs, Domains, or IP Range on the Ecommerce end, the changed IPs, Domains, or IP Range need to be whitelisted in Artifi admin.
Steps to Whitelist the IPs and Domains
- Hover on the "Merchandise" menu and go to the submenu "Website"
- Click on the "Edit" link shown in the below snippet.
- The below screen will appear. Click on the "Add" yellow button highlighted below.
- A new row will be added to enter the IPs, Domains, and Price Integration URLs. The first column is for whitelisting the Domain/IP or IP Range. For more information click here.
- Once the details are added. Click on the “Save” button to save it.
- Added IP'S or Domains would be able to access Artifi on their websites.