IP and Domain Whitelisting
Ip’s and Domain whitelisting are important so that Artifi can be accessed through those Ip’s and domains. Also, it needs to be updated whenever there is a change in the IPs and Domains on the Ecommerce end, the changed IPs and Domain need to be whitelisted in Artifi admin.
Steps to Whitelist the IPs and Domains
- Hover on the "Merchandise" menu and go to submenu "Website"
- Click on the "Edit" link shown in the below snippet.
- Below screen will appear. Click on the "Add" yellow button highlighted below.
- A new row will be added IPs, Domains, Price Integration URL can be added.
- Add IP’s or a domain that needs to be whitelisted in the below column.
- Add the “Price Integration URL”, to show the price in Artifi iframe (Layout i.e Designer). If the price is to be shown only in the Ecommerce website, this URL is not required.
- Select "Website Environment" as Integration, Development or Production from the dropdown. This will be selected as per these instances that we use.
- Once the details are added. Click on the “Save” button to save it.
- Added IP'S or Domains would be able to access Artifi on their websites.