Navigate to: Admin > Website > Settings > Social Account Settings > Facebook
- By default Facebook will be selected.
- In Facebook Tab there are two Account options that you can select.
Artifi Account :- You can use Artifi Account to import the images from facebook.
Other Account:- You can use your own account. If you want to use your own account then you will have to enter the Access Key.
Details of Other Accounts are given below in tabular format.
|Field Name||Field Descriptions|
|Access Key||This is to connect Facebook into Artifi which helps to download images from FB. These images can be used for customization purposes.|
Steps for a website user to check images import from facebook
- Click on Graphics Tab in the right panel as shown below.
- Click on the Upload link. Below screen will appear.
- Select the Facebook icon. Below Popup will appear to Sign in to Facebook. Your Site name will be highlighted as you can see in below screenshot as Artifi.
- Enter your email address and password and login into facebook. Below screen will appear where the logo and name of your website will appear as highlighted below in the red box.