Navigate To: Merchandise > Product Setup > “Add New” Action
Adding Basic Details
1. Hover on "Merchandise", from the top menu bar in admin.
2. Choose the "Product Setup" sub menu under the Merchandise menu.
3. A list of products will appear. Click on the Add New button. All pages in list format will now default to a minimum of 50 items. In addition, there is now an option to show all items in a list.
5. Click on the "Upload" button, a pop up will appear to upload the product image.
6. Give the path of your computer where the image is kept and select the image and click on "Continue" button.
7. If the product is print ready, upload the print image by clicking on the "Click Here" link in the same popup from where the product image is uploaded. Below screen will appear.
8. Upload the high resolutions print image which is included in the output file. For Print image details refer to Image Guidelines
9. Click on the "Continue" button.
10. Below are the details of each field.
11. After entering all the details click on the Save button on the right top corner of the page.
12. After saving a message will be displayed as "Product information has been saved successfully".
13. After saving other Tabs will appear on left navigation related to product setup.
- Assign Website
- Define Views
- Define Variants
- Web layout
- Custom Field
- 3D Product Angle
- Group Preview
- Custom Data List
- Launch Designer
Product Setup's Basic Details Descriptions
|Product Name||This is the name of the product.|
Draft: - Draft means it is kept in a draft mode and it will not show in front designer
page for the website user. Inactive: - This product was already published but now it’s made in an inactive status so that it will not be available in the front designer page for the website user.
Publish:- This status means this product is available in the front designer page for the website user.
|This is the base image of the product on which design will be done.|
This is a high-resolution print image of the product which is included in the output file.
This is the product details that will be displayed in front designer for website users.
|Canvas Selection Area|
This is the area in which designing is done. If this option is given then Canvas area will appear as a dotted line in the front application on the product. For this, there is an additional setting in the website layout where caption for canvas area should be on.
On selection of Canvas Selection area, there are 3 options that will appear. Allow User Selection: If this is selected then in front designer there will be a checkbox to show and hide the canvas area. Show Canvas Area Dimensions: If this is selected then canvas area dimensions will be displayed. Canvas Area Caption: Whatever captions that you enter in this textbox that will appear in the front designer of the website.
Show All Attributes For SKU
If this option is checked then when the website user launches the product then all the variants/attributes will appear. If this is not checked then only the attribute from which the user has launched that will appear.
For Example. If the diary has more than one color, if this option is on then all the colors will appear in the website user launches the product with any color. If this is off then only that color will appear from which the user has opened the product on the website.
This is the Master SKU of the product.
|Select Product Type|
Basic: This is used for 2D products.
Advanced: This is used for 3D Products. If Advance is selected then 2 Editor will appear
This feature appears when the Print Ready option is selected.
Include Product Image: - If this is selected then product will be included in PDF to show exact area of printing. This is only for reference that the design that is created is in the proper place.
On selection of print feature print area text boxes will appear to enter the details of print area.
There are two types of print output CMYK and RGB. These are used for printing purposes.
|Imprint Color Limit|
This is used for printing purposes. This tells that how many color needs to be used
|Custom Attribute Set|
This is not related to SKU. This custom attribute set is displayed here that has been
created while creating custom attributes set.
Select the category in which this product will be displayed.
Category is displayed if that category is created from the Category section